HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Aug. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenmore, the most awarded appliance brand in the industry1, launches several new products across the home – from meal preparation to cooking, food storage and clean up. The latest innovations give back more time to Shop Your Way members and customers with the results they expect through better performance in laundry, cooking, dishwashers and floorcare. That means dishes are cleaned right the first time, water boils faster, loads of laundry are done quicker and ice-cold drinks are delivered within minutes.
"Being in the lives of 100 million Americans2, the Kenmore brand understands our members' and customers' wants and needs," said Michael Castleman, president, Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and senior vice president, Sears Holdings. "Our performance innovations in speed, capacity and cleaning – all key benefits in our new Kenmore products – are a direct result of ongoing engagement with our members before, during and after purchases."
Highlights in refrigeration, cooking and cleaning from the 2014 Kenmore product lineup include:
Cool It Faster with Exclusive Accela-Chill™ Technology
Forgo the freezer when it comes to quickly cooling drinks. The large capacity Kenmore Elite® 30 cu. ft. French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator features the Accela-Chill™ compartment that cools a 20 oz. bottle of a favorite beverage in a mere eight minutes3. It's one of the most advanced fast-chilling features available on the market.
For greater convenience, across all refrigeration models is the Simple Select Dispenser featuring a sleek, uncluttered look with easy-to-use icons for water, ice and crushed ice. Its spacious design accommodates large pitchers, coffeepots and water bottles. The dispenser redesign also relocates the electronic temperature controls and indicators, which nestle into the top cabinet, behind the doors to place them closer to eye-level and out of the kids' reach.
The Kenmore Elite® 30 cu. ft. French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator (74063) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP of $3,499 in stainless finish.
Faster, More Even and Precise Cooking
The latest Kenmore cooking appliances bring more to the table with faster meal preparation and better results thanks to advances in induction and convection.
- The Kenmore Elite® 6.1 cu. ft. True Convection Freestanding Range with Induction Cooktop expands the Kenmore induction product portfolio. The combination of induction technology and True Convection oven on one range continues to deliver even, fast and precise cooking. The True Convection Oven combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround food with equal heat to ensure dishes are baked and browned evenly offering the most even baking in the industry4. Other time saving features include Power Boost to temporarily deliver a spike in temperature to pans for speedy meals and a variable self-clean feature that offers two-hour cleaning time for quick touch ups.
The Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range with True Convection Oven (95073) is available now in stainless finish only for MSRP of $1,699.99.
- The Kenmore Elite® 4.6 cu. ft. Front Control Freestanding Range with True Convection Oven delivers the best of both worlds – great style and trusted performance features. With True Convection, a fan (dual fans in the electric range) plus a third heating element roasts food percent faster. The new range also offers a sleek, built-in look with an innovative front control design for today's contemporary kitchen.
The Kenmore Elite® 4.6 cu. ft. Front Control Gas (32362) and Electric Dual True Convection Oven (41313) Freestanding Ranges will be available in October in stainless finish only for MSRP of $2,399 (gas) or $ 2,299 (electric).
Clean Up, Done Right the First Time
When it comes to cleaning, Kenmore products shine in less time. Advances in dishwashers, laundry and vacuums cut cleaning time without sacrificing performance.
- Kenmore® Dishwasher 13093 features the new PowerWave™ Spray Arm, a unique sequential spray pattern that sweeps dishes from not just one, but two sides for 80 percent more coverage to tackle tough messes from every angle and ensure dishes are cleaned right the first time. The exclusive SmartWash® High Efficiency gauge analyzes the load to deliver optimal cleaning while using fewer resources. It's available August 2014 for MSRP of $549 for stainless and $449 for white, bisque and black.
- Kenmore Elite® 4.5 cu. ft. Washer and 7.4 cu. ft. Dryer Front Load Laundry Pair delivers excellent capacity, efficiency and performance features. The washer gets a load done in under 30 minutes with the Accela-Wash Plus feature activated. In addition, both provide enough capacity to wash and dry family-sized loads and bulky items like blankets or comforters. The Kenmore Elite® 4.5 cu. ft. Washer (41583/41582) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP of $1199 in metallic silver and $1099 in white, respectively. The Kenmore Elite® 7.4 cu. ft. Front Load Gas Dryer (91582/91583) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP of $1299 in metallic silver and $1199 in white, respectively. The Kenmore Elite® 7.4 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer (81582/81583) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP for $1199 in metallic silver and $1099 in white, respectively.
- Kenmore Elite® 5.2 cu. ft. High Efficiency Washer and 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Dryer put a modern spin on the traditional top load design. The water-resistant touch controls are located on the front of the pair for easy reach and visibility. In addition to design features, the pair performs with speed in mind offering Accela-Wash™ technology for faster washing, large capacity and Steam Refresh® dryer cycle that uses steam to reduce odors and relax wrinkles in just 20 minutes. The Kenmore Elite® 5.2 cu. ft. High Efficiency Washer (31463/31462) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP of $1199 in metallic silver and $1099 in white, respectively. The Kenmore Elite® 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer (61423/61422) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP of $999 in metallic silver and $899 in white, respectively. The Kenmore Elite® 7.3 cu. ft. Steam Electric Dryer (71423/71422) will be available in fall of 2014 for MSRP $1099 in metallic silver and $999 in white, respectively.
Kenmore Elite® Bagged Canister Vacuum delivers ultra-powerful cleaning on carpets and bare floors. It's the most powerful canister vacuum in the industry delivering 20 percent more air power to remove dirt and debris. For quick transitions from carpet to bare-floor cleaning, the new canister vacuum features a CrossOver bare floor nozzle that connects and nestles inside the vacuum head. True HEPA filtration captures 99.97 percent of all particles up to .3 microns in size, trapping dust, dander, pollen and other allergens so the exhaust air is clean. In addition, pets and pet owners can now live in harmony thanks to the Kenmore exclusive motorized Pet PowerMate™ attachment, which removes pet fur and dander from furniture and car seats with ease. The Kenmore Elite Bagged Canister Vacuum (21814) is available now for MSRP of $599.99.
For more information on Kenmore appliances, visit kenmore.com and shopyourway.com where as a member you can research, browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet your needs. Interact and share with the Kenmore community members and experts around cooking, cleaning and living at inspiration.kenmore.com.
About the Kenmore Brand
The Kenmore Brand is an industry leader in delivering trusted performance in the home with smart and stylish appliance innovations that help consumers do things quicker, easier and better. Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, the Kenmore Brand continues to give consumers more time, efficiency and better results for better living with industry-leading products across small and large appliance categories. For more information, log on to www.kenmore.com or www.facebook.com/kenmore.
About Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research, browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs. There is no minimum required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members - wherever, whenever and however they want to shop. Sears Holdings is home to Shop Your WayTM, a social shopping platform offering members rewards for shopping at Sears and Kmart as well as with other retail partners across categories important to them. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation, with more than 2,350 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.searsholdings.com.
1 Based on results from leading consumer publications and rating services
2 Based on unit share data from years 2005-2013 for all households purchasing Kenmore branded products, using an average product life span of 6.5 years based on Appliance Market research report, Jan 2010, and the 2010 US Census average of 2.59 persons per household.
3 With Accela-Chill feature activated, cool down a 20 oz. bottle of beverage from room temperature to 54 degrees
4 Among leading brands of electric freestanding single cavity, single fan convection, self-cleaning ranges using 4 cake color analysis
5 Compared to a traditional lower spray arm (based on 468 to 854 sq. cm.).
6 Among leading brands of canister vacuum cleaners. Rated based on ASTM F558 testing protocol.
7 Compared to other Kenmore canister models without inducer motor.
Sears Holdings Corp.
Zeno Group for Kenmore
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation