HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears Auto Centers has joined forces with WeatherTech, another Chicago-area company, to help car owners nationwide protect their vehicles from Mother Nature. Sears Auto Center, SearsAutoCenter.com and ShopYourWay.com now offer the latest line of WeatherTech automotive accessories.
"We know our customers strive to protect their vehicles, especially with wet winter weather ahead of us," said Joe Finney, senior vice president and president, Sears Automotive. "We are proud to bring the WeatherTech line to Sears Auto, giving our customers more choices for high quality automotive accessories. The addition of WeatherTech is one more way that we can demonstrate that Sears Auto Centers offer much more than just tires and batteries."
Based in Bolingbrook, Ill., WeatherTech's top-of-the-line vehicle protection line accessories are available at Sears Auto Center. WeatherTech All-Vehicle Floor Mats are available in-store and online. All other products are available at SearsAuto.com, and can be customized, bought online and picked-up in-store, or shipped directly. This includes License Plate Covers, Bug Deflectors, Sunroof Wind Deflectors, RackSacks, Side Window Deflectors, Universal Cargo and Floor Mats, Mud Flaps, FloorLiners and more.
"We are dedicated to designing durable automotive accessories that provide protection to all types of vehicles," said Paula Strelczyk, Wholesale Director. "Sears Auto Center, a leading automotive accessories provider is a natural choice for our top-of-the-line products."
WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats
- Durability: The All-Weather Floor Mats are made out of an odorless compound and made with deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. These mats are built to stay strong through all types of weather and will not be affected in even the most extreme temperatures. The protective non-stick finish makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Designed to Fit and Match: The All-Weather Floor Mats contour to fit the floor space of cars, trucks, minivans and SUVs, and are available in black, tan or grey.
- Purchase with Confidence: WeatherTech provides a 10 year guarantee against any defects in materials or general wear and tear for the All-Weather Floor Mats.
WeatherTech DigitalFit® FloorLiner™
- Laser Tight Fit: The FloorLiners and Cargo Liners are digitally designed to fit the interior perfectly and offer a tactile feel.
- Interior Protection: The WeatherTech DigitalFit® FloorLiner™ accurately and completely lines the interior carpet offering Absolute Interior Protection™. With advanced surface design channels that carry fluid and debris, away from shoes and clothing, and a lower reservoir that uses additional channeling to minimize fluid movement while driving, fluid and debris can be easily removed from the WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner over the door sill.
- Availability: These state-of-the-art liners are offered in black, tan or grey for cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price: Front FloorLiners starting at $127.95; Rear FloorLiners starting at $74.95; Cargo Liners starting at $107.95
WeatherTech AVM® Universal Cargo (Trunk) Mat
- Intelligent Design: The universal cargo mats are made from a soft flexible compound that won't curl, crack or harden even in sub-zero temperatures.
- Customization Made Easy: This mat is available in length from 27.5 in. to 36 in., and width from 41 in. to 53 in. It can also be trimmed down to 41 in. in width, and 27.5 in. in length to fit perfectly inside vehicles of all sizes. Available in black, tan and grey.
- Friendly to the Environment: This mat is 100-percent recyclable and doesn't contain PVCs, cadmium, or lead.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:$49.95
WeatherTech All-Vehicle Floor Mats are available in-store and online. All other products are available at SearsAuto.com, and can be customized, bought online and picked-up in-store, or shipped directly.
Customers can ride easy knowing they have the full backing of Sears Auto Center's automotive maintenance and repair services. With more than 775 stores around the nation serving customers seven days a week, Sears Auto Center provides hassle-free service wherever you need it.
With certified technicians, and the convenience of a national database that saves customer purchases and automotive maintenance history, customers and members can trust Sears Auto Center.
Customers and members can join the conversation about WeatherTech automotive accessories and receive exclusive deals on ShopYourWay.com. Shop Your Way is an interactive website and community that links members with exclusive content, deals and social shopping. Signing up to become a Shop Your Way member is easy and free.
For information regarding WeatherTech availability and pricing, as well as the latest news, promotions and information on automotive services, visit SearsAuto.com, "like" the brand on Facebook and "follow" it on Twitter.
About Sears Auto Center
Sears Auto Center is a leading provider of automotive maintenance and repair services and parts, with more than 700 locations nationwide offering a full array of passenger and light truck tires, including RoadHandlerTM, Michelin and Goodyear; DieHard® batteries, Craftsman® auto accessories and more. Sears has a long history as America's trusted place for car care, having offered auto parts since 1905 and service since 1931. Sears Auto Center offers customers convenient locations and hours – open seven days a week, as well as an extensive menu of services. Sears Auto Center is a division of Sears Holdings Corporation. For more information on Sears Auto Center please visit www.SearsAuto.com. Facebook: www.Facebook.com/SearsAuto | Twitter @SearsAuto
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer with almost 2,500 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada and the home of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through ShopYourWay.com. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, fitness equipment and automotive repair and maintenance. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, with a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End, the Kardashian Kollection, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as Sofia by Sofia Vergara and The Country Living Home Collection. We are the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually, and have a long-established commitment to those who serve in the military through initiatives like the Heroes at Home program. We have been named the 2011 Mobile Retailer of the Year, Recipient of the 2013 ENERGY STAR® " Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award" for Product Retailing and Energy Management and was named one of the Top 20 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. For more information, visit Sears Holdings' website at www.searsholdings.com. Twitter: @searsholdings ||
The WeatherTech brand of automotive accessories is owned and operated by MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd., supplies of automotive accessories for over 25 years. From concept to consumer, WeatherTech has been long recognized by automotive enthusiasts as a supplier of products with unparalleled quality. Located in Bolingbrook, IL, WeatherTech is a strong advocate of providing American Made products. Learn more at www.WeatherTech.com.
Zeno Group for Sears
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation