HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As shoppers scramble to complete their holiday lists, Sears has announced its "Last-Minute Gift Sale," featuring deals on a range of banner brand items for the whole family, including Craftsman, DieHard, Kenmore, NordicTrack, Lands' End and Kardashian Kollection. The sale comes as research suggests many consumers have put off their shopping. As of the second week in December, nearly 37 million people had yet to start their holiday shopping, according to the National Retail Federation's 2011 Holiday Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey, conducted by BIGresearch.
Among the specials shoppers can find at Sears this Friday and Saturday, Dec. 23-24 are:
- For Her: It's no secret that women love sentimental gifts that they can wear with elegance, such as a diamond necklace or her favorite fragrance.
- Save up to 70 percent off all fine jewelry and earn $100 back in Shop Your Way Rewards bonus points when you spend $499 or more+
- Up to 65 percent off fashion boots*
- Save 35 percent off all fragrance sets for him or her*
- For Him: For the man of the house, gifts that add to his tool box or wardrobe are always go-to gifts that will have him smiling on Christmas morning.
- Save up to 50 percent off all Craftsman Mechanics tool sets*
- Save more than 60 percent off the NordicTrack fleece at only $9.99 (Reg. $26), plus an extra 15 percent off with the Sears Savings Pass
- For the Entire Family: Some of the best gifts are those from which the whole family can benefit, whether it's a flat screen TV for movie night or a new washer and dryer that will keep everyone's favorite jeans looking like new.
- Get our lowest price ever on a Samsung 46-inch 3D TV, just $999.99 (save $600)
- Up to 65 percent off sweaters, coats and pajamas for the whole family*
- Save more than $185 off a Kenmore 3.5-cubic foot Front-Load Washer or 7.3-cubic foot Electric Dryer for $752.79 each (Reg. $940.99 each)
- For Kids: Bring joy to kids this holiday with a gift they'll always remember receiving.
- All toys, buy one get one free** including favorite brands such as Lego, Barbie, Disney Princess, FurReal and K'Nex
- Save 55 percent off sleepwear and sets for kids plus an extra 15% with savings pass*
+Members earn points on qualifying purchases. Subject to full program terms at shopyourwayrewards.com. Exclusions apply. See store for details.
*With savings pass, available in this week's circular or at searsstyle.com. Exclusions apply. See savings pass and store for details.
**Excludes Fisher Price, Power Wheels, swing sets, trampolines and yard toys. In-store purchases only. Buy first toy at regular price, get second toy free. Free item must be of equal or lesser value.)
"At Sears, we aim to make holiday shopping stress-free by offering great deals on all of the must-have gifts so customers can shop from aisle to aisle, rather than from store to store," said Monica Woo, chief marketing officer for Sears. "Plus, our customers can shop at their leisure 24/7 whether it's from the comfort of their home on Sears.com, or on-the-go via our mobile shopping apps and have the option to pick-up their online purchases in-store the same day."
Sears extended its shipping deadline to ensure customers can get gifts for everyone on their list, even in this final week of holiday shopping; products ordered at Sears.com by 4 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Dec. 21 will arrive before Christmas(1). Additionally, Sears has also extended hours until midnight (local time) in 260 stores through Friday, Dec. 23 and will remain open until 6 p.m. (local time) on Christmas Eve (visit Sears.com/hours for hours at any Sears location).
For added ease, Sears customers can also take advantage of services such as Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store up until Christmas Eve, which allows customers to order gifts online from the comfort of their home and pick up their purchases at their convenience. Additionally, Sears offers flexible solutions for customers during the hectic holiday rush including ship-to-store and curbside pickup in select locations(2).
For more information or to locate a store near you, visit www.Sears.com.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading broadline retailer providing merchandise and related services. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more than 2,700 Sears-branded and affiliated stores in the United States and Canada, which includes over 890 Full-line and more than 1,350 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com, and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck is the 2011 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 11 million service calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
(1) Sears has extended the shipping deadline. Now through Dec. 21, 2011, Sears.com customers can use promo code SHIPREALJOY to receive free shipping on qualified mailable orders totaling more than $99 and the products will arrive before Christmas. Visit www.Sears.com for details.
(2) Available at participating Sears stores; excludes jewelry. Customers drive to the curbside location near Merchandise Pickup. A Sears associate verifies the customer's email confirmation or credit card, retrieves the purchased item and loads it into the customer's vehicle. The customer receives their item in five minutes or they get a $5 coupon good for their next in-store purchase.
Sears Holdings Holiday Hotline:
SOURCE Sears, Roebuck and Co.